Just like supply chain, manufacturing and other sectors of global industries, industry 4.0 has also reshaped the financial services significantly.
Industry 4.0 is a global concept, but it can take diverse forms, or names, around the world.
Industry 4.0 works on the concept of physical-to-digital-to-physical or PDP loop.
- Information from the physical/real world captured to create a digital record of the physical operation
- Machine Learning, advanced analytics and computing applied on real-time data
- Insights captured and relevant automation applied to the physical process for decision-making and auctioning
Linking Industry 4.0 and Financial Institutions
It's quite apparent that technological supremacy of Industry 4.0, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, IoT and related technologies, have had a rollover effect on the financial industry.
Industry 4.0 in the financial industry
has led to evolution of Banking 4.0 or fourth-generation bank, to help the new age customers.
Banks are constantly evolving and working futuristically towards a quicker turnaround time, enhanced efficiency, enable smooth fund transfers, offer innovative products to their customers, and work on data in real-time.
Since it is the customer who now decides what kind of customer service and interaction they want, financial industries need to gear up.
Applying Industry 4.0 principles to mortgages
- Realize vital productivity benefits
Digilytics™ RevEl is first of its kind, ground-breaking technology revolutionizing mortgage origination. It delivers significant productivity improvement benefits using cutting edge AI technology- combining Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning.
- Improve the origination process efficiency
Prevailing origination processes are riddled with numerous hand-offs, sequential processing, and manual document handling. With algorithmic case allocation and digital queue management can drastically improve the origination efficiency.
- Host on cloud or on existing loan origination system
Bolt-on to existing technology by leveraging historical data. Digilytics™ RevEl is a non-invasive technology that can easily be bolted on to existing origination systems to derive immediate benefits.
- Boost in revenue and productivity enhancement
As a result of Intelligent Digital, underwriters can focus attention on case-specific customer servicing, and mortgage lenders can reduce their time to offer, lower cancellations and improve internal collaboration amongst teams.
- Automated processes
Pre-trained to self-learn over time, Digilytics™ RevEl delivers pre-trained technology for hundreds of mortgage documents, which makes it immediately deployable. Additionally, the self-learning business friendly UX and learning metrics tracker enables easy usage.
- Improve borrower, broker, and colleague experience
Smart digital technologies improve the experience of digital and remote working by providing intelligent assistance and assistive chat support all through the digital journey. It is done by offering solutions that make a difference to the customer - innovative products and services that have digital capability with
easy to use AI.
The prospect of Industry 4.0 and link between mortgages is alluring, however the change will not be easy given significant technological change is required.
We have built Digilytics™ RevEl with the latest AI technology which will help you save time and money by revolutionizing your origination process.
While you are here, other top articles you might be interested in
1. Tech Enablers in the Mortgage Industry
2. Digilytics AI wins product of the year 2020
3. COVID-19 and the Mortgage Lenders
4. Top 5 Real Challenges in Building Predictive Models in Mortgages
5. 5 Ways in which Mortgage Lenders can Leverage Digital Lending for Good
6. The Power of Intelligent Digital in the Mortgage Industry by Digilytics AI